The Sunday Currently: Vol. 12

The weekend has been nothing but awesome, forgetting about my responsibilities and finding myself enjoying the company of Mark. We ate a lot, watched movies, and spent the weekend reflecting about life and future plans. Made me wish that I could spend more time with him, more than anything else. Cray schedule is cray!

CURRENTLY

R e a d i n g

I’m trying to finish Stephen King’s Carrie. I’ve been reading it since earlier this week, but I haven’t found the time to sit down and devour the pages because my schedule is nothing but hectic. My only free time to read is during my travels to and from the office, and most of the time I am standing up on the bus. Who am I kidding. Would probably finish this book in a couple of weeks.

W r i t i n g

This post! I might shoot some e-mails later for a possible raket in the coming days. This better work out. *fingers crossed*

L i s t e n i n g

To my neighbors singing “Halik” from a distance. Typical Sunday night, isn’t it?

T h i n k i n g

Of my possible schedule and the things that I have to accomplish for this week! Still need a lot of things for my event, and it’s just two weeks away. Lord help me.

I am also dying / enduring a really upset tummy due to overeating with Mark for the past hours. I promise not to do this to myself again.

W i s h i n g

For longer weekends and for more time with Mark!

H o p i n g

That things would fall into place. Work is still cray and I know that the coming days would be so much crazier, with my event nearing, and with the things to do still piling up! I’m making progress, but it’s still not enough to keep the event afloat. I’m just praying that I get to survive this month because it is seriously challenging (not to mention, very draining).

I am currently coordinating everything by myself, and the event is no joke, with an expected crowd of at least 10,000 people. I’m currently coordinating with all the departments, and I’m still relatively new so I am pretty clueless to most of the things that I have to process. I am starting to panic really bad, with my boss not around for the next couple of days, but I do hope that I get to meet the deadlines before next week. If not, then I am seriously doomed. Lord, help me.

L o v i n g

The fact that I get to spend the weekend with Mark. I am definitely looking forward to the next one (because as much as I wanted to stop living for the weekend, work is really driving me mad, and the only thing that keeps me moving forward is the possibility of sleeping in and getting away from responsibilities).

W a n t i n g

To just survive my upcoming event. So help me God.

N e e d i n g

To calm down and breathe. My head is bringing me to crazy land, while most part of me just wanted to sleep it off and relax. I am the type of person who gets anxious a lot (and based from most ~online tests~ I could even pass off with someone who has a legit ‘anxiety’), so it’s something that I’m still working on for the most part.

F e e l i n g

Uneasy with my extra upset stomach. No more overeating, I promise!

C l i c k i n g

Helga’s Blog

Karen’s Blog

Gmail

Facebook

How about you? How’s your weekend?
PS: Let’s follow each other on Instagram! Follow me @jhanzey 🙂

Jhanzey

A 20-something wanderlust who dreams of seeing the world and making a change. She loves to take photographs and stuffing herself with food.

You may also like

44 Comments

• Jewel Delgado
    September 6, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Lovely Sunday! 🙂 I watched Ex with Benefits today with friends.

xx,
    Jewel

• Jewel Delgado
    September 6, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Lovely Sunday! 🙂 I watched Ex with Benefits today with friends.

xx,
    Jewel

• This Karen
    September 6, 2015 at 2:53 pm

So you and Mark are still on the SEE-food diet! Haha. But i can't blame you. Food = Love, right? Anyway, if you need to chill a bit in the midst of all the stress over your event, i'm just here for a quick walk or caf break. Hihi ♥

• This Karen
    September 6, 2015 at 2:53 pm

• Marian Shannon
    September 6, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Hope things will fall into place for you…and that you may get to do what you wanna do 🙂 still sounds like you had a nice Sunday though 🙂

• Marian Shannon
    September 6, 2015 at 3:03 pm

• Nana W.
    September 6, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Aww I can relate to you about overeating~ I overeat a lot with my boyfriend too and we always end up in a food coma afterwards hahah XD I hope your event will go smoothly~ good luck!

♥ Nana's Notebook

• Nana W.
    September 6, 2015 at 3:29 pm

♥ Nana's Notebook

• Oineca
    September 6, 2015 at 4:34 pm

When I was still working at corporate, the only time I had for reading was during my 2-3 hour commute, and if I read before I go to sleep, I could finish a YA novel in a day. Then there were tasks that enables me to listen to audiobooks, which was awesome coz I could finish another book within the day. I kinda miss those days, but not so much. I have more "free time" now.

• Oineca
    September 6, 2015 at 4:34 pm

• Arlyn Peralta
    September 7, 2015 at 6:42 am

Looks like you have a lot going last Sunday! Goodluck on your upcoming activities and events!

dearchubby.wix.com/marp

• Arlyn Peralta
    September 7, 2015 at 6:42 am

dearchubby.wix.com/marp

• Alissa
    September 7, 2015 at 8:07 am

What event? seems like this is stressing you out. Take a break for awhile and good luck! 🙂

• Alissa
    September 7, 2015 at 8:07 am

• Dani
    September 7, 2015 at 9:41 am

Good luck with your event! Why are you coordinating everything though? Sounds like a really big event to just fall on one person's shoulders @.@ Well, I do hope everything goes well!

• Dani
    September 7, 2015 at 9:41 am

• Michelle
    September 7, 2015 at 11:39 am

My weekend has been fantastic, but I'm sad to see it go away 🙁

• Michelle
    September 7, 2015 at 11:39 am

My weekend has been fantastic, but I'm sad to see it go away 🙁

• Kandice Limbaga
    September 7, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Good luck on your raket 😀 I miss having neighbors singing karaoke. Chill for awhile, I can read how you need it.

Dice, Wildest Heart

• Kandice Limbaga
    September 7, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Dice, Wildest Heart

• Pauline Narvas
    September 7, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Best of luck with your upcoming events! Have a wonderful rest of the day and always surround yourself with great company <3

• Pauline Narvas
    September 7, 2015 at 1:44 pm

• Kaela
    September 7, 2015 at 5:24 pm

How's Stephen King's "Carrie"? Is it the same as in the movie? I've never read the book but I loved the 70s movie and the Off-Broadway musical version also. I also did enjoy the 2013 movie but of course, nothing beats the 70s one of course. 🙂

• Kaela
    September 7, 2015 at 5:24 pm

• CJ
    September 7, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Sending calm and positive vibes your way! You can do it. Definitely! 🙂

• CJ
    September 7, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Sending calm and positive vibes your way! You can do it. Definitely! 🙂

• MACY
    September 7, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Weekend is really well spent when you're with your special someone! My weekend was tiring.. lots of walking at the mall! And my budget got tired as well because I can't help myself to shop every time I see SALE! 🙂

• MACY
    September 7, 2015 at 6:05 pm

• Mayen Acebron
    September 7, 2015 at 10:25 pm

I understand the stress of planning an event and with 10,000 people? Oh my. I'll help you pray for it's success. You can do it Jhanz! I spent the weekend my husband and it was super fun! 🙂

www,hintofglitter.com

• Mayen Acebron
    September 7, 2015 at 10:25 pm

www,hintofglitter.com

• Jacqueline
    September 8, 2015 at 1:09 am

Working on a big event too and I know what you mean by cray work schedule. This too shall pass! 🙂 Have a great week!

• Jacqueline
    September 8, 2015 at 1:09 am

• Janine Ella
    September 8, 2015 at 5:37 am

Good luck on your event Jhanz! Don't forget to rest well para hindi mastress masyado! Hehe 🙂

xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

• Janine Ella
    September 8, 2015 at 5:37 am

xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

• Naomi Vangestel
    September 8, 2015 at 9:24 am

I love how you wrote this all down! I hope you had a fantastic week and start to the new week.

Xx Naomi in Wonderland

• Naomi Vangestel
    September 8, 2015 at 9:24 am

Xx Naomi in Wonderland

• Miel and Mint
    September 8, 2015 at 11:25 am

Hey girl, just wanted to say thanks for stopping by with a nice comment on my blog 🙂
    Love this post and the way you organised your Sunday and what came with it. Hope you enjoyed your weekend with Mark & good luck in your upcoming event! Btw, pop in any time 😉
    xox Nadia

• Miel and Mint
    September 8, 2015 at 11:25 am

xox Nadia

• Louise Chen
    September 8, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Lovely post!! Short and sweet <3 Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, always try my best to return the support! <3

• Louise Chen
    September 8, 2015 at 3:53 pm

• Shayne ♥
    September 13, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Carrie as in the scary carrie movie? :O or carrie bradshaw – lol i felt stupid typing that last part. i hope everything went well for you sis! you're so sipag, dont worry sabi sa bible God rewards those that are crazy hardworking, your time of reward will come! <3

• Shayne ♥
    September 13, 2015 at 5:03 pm

• Tricia Cantor
    September 17, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Longer weekends = Quality time with our loved ones. I do wish for longer weekends as well.

– Tricia Willa | Eccentric Earthling