A couple of weeks back, Camie posted volume 7 of her Getting to Know You & Me series. I know it’s a little late, but I guess it’s the thought that counts, right? Hehe! Here are her questions and my series of answers, in hopes that you get to know me a little more. 🙂
- If you had any job in the world, which one would you choose?
- There’s a new technology that will let you forget one event in your life which would you choose?
- You’re given a chance to date anyone in the world, who would it be?
- You’re given the chance to change one law in your country, what would you change?
- You can live in any city/country, which one would you choose?
- I’d love to become a photographer or a professional travel writer. Oh, dreams!
- There are a couple of things that I’d like to forget about, specifically some of the things that happened last February. I’m not comfortable on sharing the experience, but let’s just say that it was one of the darkest days of my life. He he 🙂
- Adam Levine, Channing Tatum, or David Beckham. Yum.
- Politicians with cases cannot run for any position in the government.
- I’d love to move to Paris, London, NYC, or NZ.
Original post from Camie Juan of wild-spirit.net